The Liebster Award



Corin is a babe.
From the beautiful blog All Paths Lead To Wonderland, Corin has nominated me for the liebster award. Which means I get to pass it on to some bloggers who I think deserve to be sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Those people are listed below with my 11 questions for them to answer, as Corin wrote 11 questions for me, which are answered here. I do want to give a big thank you to Corin as she has been a great support for me and my blog for the last few months. I hope that anyone reading this will check out her blog because it is so fun and beautiful.

Now for the questions...

1.What is your favourite quote at the moment?
Meaningful sayings in pretty writing kind of really annoy me, but I like this line by the doctor;


2. Name an album/artist or two that you dance to like no one is watching.
Obviously Sia. Or Florence + The Machine.

3. What is one the one TV series that you tell all your friends they should watch?
I have learned over my lifetime that it's safer to assume nobody wants to know what I'm currently obsessed with (unless they come to my blog to find out) because they are probably a bit weird. If I was asked for a recommendation I would encourage anyone who hasn't watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer, to try it out. I have all 144 episodes from 1996-2003 on DVD. Why? For the mystery, the drama, the action, the fear, the wonder, the friends, the romance, the gore, the magic, and because girl kicking ass.

4. Tell us one thing about yourself that not many people know!
I had a German au pair when I was 2. This was a girl called Suzy who was my nanny in her gap year after High School. She kept in touch and we met up with her again in Germany, in 2014.

5. What’s the last thing you made with your own two hands?
Pancakes. I just made a stack for desert tonight.

6. Do you even lift… cookies to your mouth? (What’s your favourite flavour of cookie?)
Classic chocolate chip, but with dark chocolate pieces. Much more flavour.

7. Awkward turtle or social butterfly?
I'm so anti-social that the more people in the room, the more I want to go to sleep.

8. Come up with (or find online) a nerdy pick-up line that could potentially actually work on you.
This one is really too difficult. Nothing would work on me before being friends first.

9. Describe 3 things that you absolutely love about yourself!
• My Creativity; because it come out through music, videos, blogging or picking a great outfit.
• My Thoughtfulness and self awareness; that I can never be bored with working things out.• Attention to detail; really I'm a perfectionist but that means I see projects as a whole and at a microscopic level.

10. Include a picture that represents you in a unique way!

This is my kitty-cat who can represent me in the way on being happy to be on my own, and also I can be a bit unconventional.

11. Who is your spirit Disney character and why?
I like to do things that don't have to be permanent because I'm still young and wanting to try everything out so I'm like Peter Pan.

*   *   *

So if you are nominated, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or this one linked here.
*   *   *

And my Nominies are:
Natasha Ellen - natashaellens.com
Charlotte - beautytwig.blogspot.co.nz
Jodie Keith - jodetopia.com
Kawtar Ouh - theminimalistsblog.wordpress.com
Valeria - lifestyleval.blogspot.com
Molly - molchic.blogspot.co.uk

Don't forget to tell me when you have posted so I can read it.

My questions:
1. What is your favourite movie of all time?
2. How do you want to inspire people?
3. When was the last time you went dancing?
4. Describe your perfect dream day!
5. What is the funniest joke you've ever heard?
6. Name one thing you are afraid of.
7. Do you think you were born in the wrong time?
8. Which emoji best describes you?
9. Would you rather be a vampire or werwolf?
10. Where are all the places you have traveled to?
11. What is your favourite flower?

xxoBeka

Comments

  1. You are so sweet girl! I loved reading your answers, and especially your quote (it made me chuckle) and spirit character--oh how I would LOVE to be young forever like Peter Pan, and I TOTALLY get what you mean about wanting to try everything out while you are. Also, now I am really feeling pancakes for dinner tonight :)

    Stay lovely,
    Corin|All Paths Lead to Wonderland

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts